dimanche 12 juillet 2009

Google Chrome OS: Distraction or Opportunity?


This afternoon I had the pleasure of being a guest on Randall Bennett’s TechVi video show. I worked with Randall back in the old AOL / Weblogs days and I enjoy talking tech with him. TechVi uses a two-guest format so I always get to chat with new folks in this space. Today it was Ross Rubin from The NPD Group, whom I generally only see once a year at CES. Besides being an analyst at The NPD Group, Ross authors the weekly “Switched On” column for Engadget.

Today’s chat was focused on Google’s Chrome OS announcement, but not from a nuts and bolts standpoint. Since details are scarce on how Chrome OS will actually work, Randall focused today’s TechVi show on the business side of the news.

Read more: http://jkontherun.com/2009/07/10/google-chrome-os-distraction-or-opportunity/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire